ChiCha.in

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tollywood New ACtress Bhanu Mehra Hot Wedding Saree Stills

Bhanu mehra is the new comer to the south industry,here is a collection of her wedding saree stills from her latest film Varudu,she has performed very well in the film,she looks traditional in traditional saree,her dressing is awesome. Bhanu Sri or Bhanu Mehra is an actress of upcoming telugu movie Varudu. Varudumovie 2010 starring Allu Arjun in the lead. BhanuMehra has previously appeared in some Bollywood movies and was a well known model. Heroine Bhanu Sri Mehra said: “I came from Amritsar, but later settled in Mumbai, where I did some ads. This is my debut as an actress. I wish to do more and more Telugu and Tamil films, because I have got the information that the South is the platform where an artiste could prove his mettle so well and so early. I prefer to do the character-based roles rather than mere glamour roles. I am at present engaged to three ventures and I will reveal the details soon.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

hot links

Related Posts with Thumbnails